Friday, January 20, 2006

This isn't really a question but it shows all about percent.

\Click here

________________________________________________
Here's another web site with it's own quiz. It has a few questions
______________________________________________________________________
___

Click Here
__________________________________________________________________________
Mr Harbeck,
I hope this answers what I'm suposed to do!
If so it was easy!.




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

5 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Squeaky_Cheeks74 said...

NO one leaves me comments so I'm going to have to give myself some

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Richy said...

There's somthing you need to know. Even though you make your post with crazy colours and fonts you should put a limit to that beause it makes the blog look bad and honestly it gets harder to read if it goes on. Like if you have a post with the same font as your blog. Now you'd have to highlight your post to read it or if you made your post with a crazy big font. It'd take a long while to read it. Even it's a good post it has to look good too. And I leave you comments too. Hahaha

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Squeaky_Cheeks74 said...

I'm not going to listen to you Richard because I like my colorful posts

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Squeaky_Cheeks74 said...

By the way Richard, your picture doesn't look like link.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mr. H said...

YOu should listen to Richard. He is an excellent blogger and take his advice. Please use colour appropriatly and continue to post. YOur posts are well done but need to be toned down a bit.

Mr. H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home