Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Squeaky Town: says SQUEAK

1. The picture on the left is 5/6 The picture on the right
is 54/30 also 9/5
Like my flags??






2. 1x1=1 1 over 30 okay
5x6=30









3. This site about Multiplying Fractions is from Enchanted Learning. THis site as everything about multiplying and dividing if you click on the links. THis is a good site because you can also use it as learn about other subjects.

4. 1x4=4 =1
4x3=12=3


5. THis is practically the same Site because enchanted learning has everything about learning
6. I nominate Deannia's because hers is the only other one than mine that I see
I nominate Katho I think because that also is the only one I can see
I nominate Me because I only see three and I be one of them HArbuck can I skip the rest of the nominations because no one is going to post tonight so I don't think I will remember to come back and nominate other people.

7.Someone has a lemon murang(don't mind the spelling) pie loded with cherries is cut into 8ths.
You get half of the eight pieces. You decide to share 2/3 of your share. How much pie does each have?


ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU EAT PIE. IF YOU DON"T YOU MAY GET A DISEASE!!




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger deannia said...

ok since your the only persons i see ill answer your question.
8-2/3= 6/3 i didnt change it to lowest terms cause i didnt wan to. so yea i think i got the question right well whatever

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger dion 8-41 said...

eww... cherry lemon pie???? gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home